Monday, August 6, 2012

Landing

One if the most amazing things I have ever been witness to was, without a doubt, the landing of the Mars rover Curiosity. Even though this moment took part within the last twenty-four hours, I am still emotional. Early this morning, I took part in what I think is the single largest step for mankind. We will soon know more about the Red Planet than anyone before our generation. And, whether you believe it or not, it is possible that more than one human will step foot on that planet within our life time. I have no aspirantion to travel into space or to explore the universe, but I recognize the grandeur of this venture and the scoop of the process to get there. I appreciate the significance of exploring the universe and want to better understand this Space that surrounds me. What an amazing thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment