Tuesday, November 5, 2013

NaNo

So, it's been some time since writing my thoughts here; it seems as though so much time has past and in fact it has been a a whole year. Crazy! I've been trying to keep my ruine the same, since giving birth, but no one tells you that you will be a giant pillow, thus there is no way you're going to get to work on a computer. Also, it's too hard to get this device I'm typing on to do all the things I want it to do, so I guess I'll have to get a little laptop. But in the mean time I'll be writing. The last couple of years I've wanted to write during national novel writing month. I think I'll start by going through this blog to rekindle ideas I've had over the years. My first glance at this blog I'm reminded how much I write while drinking coffee. I guess that's a great place to start. My Misto Thoughts will be my inspiration.

We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment